Pay per Click Management
Google Adwords, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads
Pay per Click, known by the acronym PPC, is an digital advertising model utilized by advertising networks that allows marketers to pay only when a web user has made a click on the advertiser’s ad.
PPC is an extremely effective and highly competitive model that you need to implement as part of your marketing and advertising plan. Evoke Design will provide your company with a complete set of PPC services to increase traffic on your website so that more people will know about your business and use your services or products.
Pay Per Click is a fast, easy and cost-effective way to get new customers. If you’re ready to start or continue your PPC efforts, request a FREE Quote now!
Benefits of PPC Marketing
- Branding: Put your name out there and drive users to your website
- Pay Only Per Click: Every cent you spend is accounted for
- Fast Implementation: We create banners ads or banner links in a few days and find a placement according to your needs
- Budget Control: There’s no risk of overspending. You set the budget and that’s how much you’ll spend
- Geographic Targeting: Place banner ads or link banners globally, exactly where you want them to be seen
- Ad Copy and Placement Control: Say what you need to say, place it where you want it to be seen
- ROI Tracking: We have the tools to track the ROI (Return on Investment) on all the Internet marketing campaigns we set up for you
Our expert digital marketers at Evoke Design are ready to answer your questions and guide you through the process of your new PPC strategy. Get started today with a no obligation PPC management consultation.
Evoke Design’s SEM Services Includes:
- Campaign Strategy: Tell us what you want to do and we’ll create a plan to place ads on several portals about your offers, services or products
- Keyword Research: Through a joint effort with our SEO (Search Engine Optimization) services, we’ll find specific words that are vital to your Internet marketing efforts
- Compelling Ad Creation and Optimization: Our talent will create compelling ads that will attract Web surfers to click and read about your offers, services or products
- Landing Page Optimization: We’ll create an appealing landing page with key information and words that communicate your message
- Geo Targeting: Advertise differently by geographic area
- A/B Testing: Also known as split testing. This method of testing uses a baseline control sample and compares it to a variety of single-variable test samples to improve response rates
- ROI Analysis: Find out how to advertise to get the most return on your investment
- Website Optimizer (Google Adwords)
- Daily and Monthly Reporting
Drive more visitors to your website now! Evoke Design will help you. Contact us, and start your digital marketing efforts with our expertise and professionalism.